Graduation Lei Vendors
Our graduation vending program provides private vendors the ability to sell leis for the BYU Hawaii and Kahuku High School graduations which take place on our campus. If you are interested in renting a booth, carefully fill out the application and submit all the required documents with payment during the application acceptance dates. (See application for important dates) If you would like to participate in the next event, see details below.
Current Event: OPEN
Date: Friday, December 13, 2019 - Brigham Young University-Hawaii
Place: BYU Hawaii CAC
Time: 6:30am - 7:45am Vendor Set-Up
7:45am - 1:00pm Vending Hours
1:00pm - 2:00pm Vendor tear down (time may change depending on
length of ceremony and will be advised by Event Services & Outreach.)
NOTE: Commencement Ceremony begins at 9:30am
- APPLICATION AVAILABLE HERE
- Registration Open: Monday, December 2 through Friday, December 6, 2019; 10am - 2:45pm ONLY.
- Cancellation for full refund less $10.00 processing fee deadline: Friday, December 6, 2019 by 4:30pm in writing. No refunds after this date.
- Registration for Additional Booth (if space available): Monday, December 9 and Tuesday, December 10, 2019; 10am - 2:45pm only. Only those who purchased a first booth may purchase an additional booth.
- Deposit required for each booth purchased.
- No refunds will be given for additional booths purchased.
- PERMITS WILL NOT BE SOLD AFTER Tuesday, December 10, 2019
***See application packet for other details and requirements.***
- CASH OR CREDIT CARD ONLY.
- Applications will be accepted during OPEN registration dates and times only. See application for exact dates and times.
- All required documents must be completed, signed and submitted with deposit and vendor fees (CASH OR CREDIT CARD ONLY) before application is reviewed and approved.
- Booth selection is by LOTTERY. Only 10 booth spaces are available.
- ALL vendors are required to submit a General Excise license. Original only. Renewed once every year.
Vendor space cost:
- $25.00 deposit (refunded ONLY if area is cleaned and guidelines are followed)
- $45.00 rental fee (includes two vendors)
- $2.00 additional vendor fee (not to exceed 2 additional)
- 10 x 10 space will be assigned to each vendor.
- Vendor provides tables and chairs; not to exceed the space size of 10 x 10.
- Vendor provides 10 x 10 tent (optional). TENT STAKES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Electrical and water sources ARE NOT provided for vendors. Gas generators are allowed.
CLOSED - DATES FOR 2020 TBA
*For groups larger than 12, please contact us at (808) 675-3780 during the hours of 8 AM - 5 PM Mondays - Fridays for assistance.
Welcome to Summer Housing at Brigham Young University–Hawaii! Accommodations are available for approved BYU–H programs and ecclesiastical groups only.
- $42 per twin bed per night, sharing one bath with 3 others; tax included.
- $168 per room with 4 beds and one bath; tax included.
- Participants are required to provide their own fitted/flat sheets, blanket, pillow w/pillow case and towel. Upon availability, linen packets fitted/flat sheet, light blanket, pillow w/pillow case) may be available for rent; $25.00 per person.
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
- Late check-outs: Requests for late check-outs will be considered if space is available. Requests for late check-out times and fees will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Deposit for single guest - $50 per person
- Deposit for groups - 20% of total cost
- Deposit will be refunded once stay and bed/room is cleared of any damages according to guidelines and agreement. Allow 10 business days for receipt of refund check.
- Meals are not included with housing accommodations but are available for purchase at the The Club dining facility or Seasider Snack Bar.
- Cancellations/Refunds must be submitted in writing to email@example.com 30 days prior to your check-in date and will be subject to a $10.00 processing fee per person. Include group name reservation was made under and arrival and departure dates. Cancellations after 30 days will be charged one night's stay for each person. Reservations are NON REFUNDABLE once booking dates start.
- Discounted rates may be available for groups of 50 or more.